Warm pumpkin, broccoli and feta salad
(at time of publication)
- 1 cup chopped pumpkin
- spray oil
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup baby spinach or rocketarugulaX leaves
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pomegranate molasses or balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- black pepper, to taste
1 Preheat the oven to 200°C. On a baking tray, arrange pumpkin and spray with oil. Roast for 15 minutes. Add broccoli and Brussels sprouts, spray with oil and roast a further 10-15 minutes,
until veges are soft and tender.
2 Fold spinach or rocket leaves through vege mixture. Set aside to cool while you combine remaining ingredients to make dressing.
3 Dress salad and add seeds and feta. This salad can be eaten warm or cold.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
This recipe easily doubles or triples to make lunches for more days or people.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us