Warm pumpkin, broccoli and feta salad
(at time of publication)
- 1 cup chopped pumpkin
- spray oil
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup baby spinach or rocketarugulaX leaves
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pomegranate molasses or balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- black pepper, to taste
1 Preheat the oven to 200°C. On a baking tray, arrange pumpkin and spray with oil. Roast for 15 minutes. Add broccoli and Brussels sprouts, spray with oil and roast a further 10-15 minutes,
until veges are soft and tender.
2 Fold spinach or rocket leaves through vege mixture. Set aside to cool while you combine remaining ingredients to make dressing.
3 Dress salad and add seeds and feta. This salad can be eaten warm or cold.
This recipe easily doubles or triples to make lunches for more days or people.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information