Sesame salmon slaw
(at time of publication)
- 1½ cups ready-made slaw mix (omit dressing)
- 1 cup fresh rocketarugulaX leaves
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- 80g cooked salmon, flaked (or use canned salmon)
- shichimi togarashi (Japanese spice mix), to serve (optional)
1 In a bowl, combine slaw and rocket leaves. In a cup, combine tahini, honey, soy sauce and 1-2 tablespoons hot water to make dressing. Add to slaw and toss well to coat.
2 Serve slaw with salmon lightly mixed through, topped with shichimi if desired.
Make it gluten free: Check tahini, soy sauce and shichimi togarashi, if using, are gluten free.
NOTE: If you have a nut allergy and are using packaged goods in recipes, please check the allergen warning on the packet regarding nuts.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 24g
–Saturated fat 25g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information