Salmon and asparagus upside-down pizza
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 quantity pizza dough
- 1 bunch asparagus or 2 cups sliced green beans
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 200g wood-roasted salmon (we used Regal) or canned salmon, drained
- 125g fresh mozzarella, torn in pieces
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon-flavoured oil or olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- You’ll also need
- 28cm x 40cm baking dish
- large board or baking dish for serving pizza
Total fat 22g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 5g
3 Place pizza dough on top of veges. Bake for 15-20 minutes until base is crisp and golden.
4 Remove from oven, invert on a board, peel off baking paper. Quickly add salmon and mozzarella to top of pizza. Drizzle with lemon oil, lemon zest and season with pepper. Serve with a mixed salad.
Serve this pizza with a big salad of leaves and crunchy veges.
For full step-by-step instructions (with photos), see our article Upside-down pizza!