- 4 teaspoons tikka or korma curry paste
- ½ cup low-fat plain yoghurt, plus 4 tablespoons to serve
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 300g pack Quorn pieces, thawed
- 2 eggs
- 2 x 250g packs Tilda Steamed Brown Basmati Rice & Quinoa or 2-3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 onions, sliced
- 400g frozen vegetables (we used Wattie’s International Mix) fresh coriandercilantroX, to garnish toasted flaked almonds, to garnish
1 In a bowl, combine curry paste, yoghurt and lemon juice. Add Quorn and toss to coat. Set aside.
2 Bring a pan of water to the boil then lower to a rapid simmer. Add eggs to pan and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and place eggs in cold water to cool.
3 Meanwhile, cook rice following packet instructions (if using ready rice).
4 In a frying pan, heat oil over medium. Add onions and cook for 5-6 minutes, until softened and lightly tinged golden. Add Quorn and cook for 4 minutes, stirring a few times.
5 Cook frozen veges following packet instructions.
6 In a large bowl, combine rice, Quorn, onions and veges. Spoon onto 4 plates. Peel and halve eggs and divide among plates. Garnish with coriander and a sprinkle of almonds.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 15g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 15g
Make it gluten free: Check curry paste is gluten free.
You can marinate the Quorn for longer for a more intense flavour.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us