Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 apples
- 1 stalk celery (15cm)
- 12 strawberries
- 12 grapes
- 20 mini marshmallows
- 12 walnut halves
- 2 cups lettuce, torn in small pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra-light cream cheese spread
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 lemon, 2 teaspoons juice
- pinch cinnamon (optional)
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 3g
1 To prepare fruit, wash and cube unpeeled apples (throw core in the compost bin). Wash celery and cut in super-thin slices. Wash strawberries, chop off or pull out stalks and slice in halves. Wash grapes. Toss prepared fruit in a salad bowl.
2 Add marshmallows, walnuts and lettuce.
3 To make salad dressing, in a cup stir together cream cheese, honey, lemon juice and cinnamon (if using). Pour dressing over salad and mix well.
- Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free marshmallows.
- To change this salad recipe into a healthy dessert, just leave out celery and lettuce.
If the salad dressing is too thick to pour, add 1 tablespoon cold water.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us