Lamb pita pocketReviewed by our expert panel
- 1 courgette, chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup rocketarugulaX leaves
- 1 tablespoon vinaigrette (I used ⅓ lemon-infused olive oil and ⅔ ciderhard ciderX vinegar)
- 1 wholemeal pita pocket, halved
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 120g leftover cooked lamb (or beef)
1 Microwave or grill courgette for 90 seconds or until softened.
2 Toss tomatoes and rocket in vinaigrette.
3 Spread pita pocket with hummus and stuff with lamb, veges and salad.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 23g
–Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 430g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information