Grilled peaches with lemon ricotta cream
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 4 ripe peaches, halved, stonepitXd or 16 canned apricot halves, drained
- 2 tablespoons brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 100g reduced-fat fresh ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
Total fat 3g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 2g
1 Place peaches in a shallow, ovenproof dish with cut sides up. Sprinkle peaches with sugar. Heat peaches under a grill for 5-6 minutes or until warmed and sugar has caramelised.
2 Meanwhile, combine ricotta, yoghurt and lemon zest in a bowl until smooth. Serve with grilled peaches.
- Swap peaches for plums or figs, or use canned plums or pears.
- Make it gluten free: Check yoghurt is gluten free.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us