Chilli tuna noodles with miso peanut dressing
- 60g soba noodles, cooked and chilled
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves, sliced
- 1 spring onion, green part only, finely sliced
- 1/4 cup frozen corn sweetcornXkernels, thawed
- 95g can tuna with chilli
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon miso paste
- 1 teaspoon brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- hot water, to thin
- sesame seeds, to garnish (optional)
1 Combine noodle ingredients in a bowl.
2 Combine dressing ingredients and mix well. Mix dressing through noodles. Top with tuna and garnish with sesame seeds.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 12g
Make it gluten free: Check flavoured tuna and miso paste are gluten free.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.