Cannellini bean and olive dip
Time to make: 10 mins
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped, pitted kalamata olives
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Total fat 1g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 2g
1 Place all ingredients, except parsley, in a food processor and process until smooth.
2 Refrigerate and top with parsley just before serving.